Quote:

OK someone needs to teach me this multiple quote thing so the quote is blue and my answer is white.

Simple...just start with {quote}, enter the quoted text, and end it with {/quote}. (substitute the { and } with [ and ] characters - I used the curly brace so it wouldn't actually quote).

Then, after the {/quote}, enter your answer. When you want to quote a new section, then just enter {quote]Quoted Text{/quote} again (don't forget to substitute the square brackets for the curly ones).

So your response would have looked like this:

Quote:

For one thing the file is twice as large

So we have plenty of room these day.

Quote:

Second, regardless of some thoughts on panning stereo signals, the balance of L&R is not kept in the stereo field as well as two mono signals, nor is there as much control over the L&R signals when grouped.

Maybe I'm just old but to me panning a streo track or a mono track sounds the same to me if the SOURCE was mono

Quote:

Not all of us who use mono tracks mix in mono <grin>
Got nothing to do with being bugged by seeing it.

I don't mix in mono I mix in stereo with everything dead center. I don't do recordings to listen to. I mix for live.

Hope that helps...

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com