I love my country and still say it's the best country, warts and all.

And many americans. But you have the right to differ. I will give that quarter.

One needs to examine their opinions, their ideals, and how their system works. And then work to improve it.

I know a lot of you pray a lot. Jesus will fix it. As I said before, show me a church that prays and people live longer than the national average and I'm joining the next day. But we all know that won't happen. Sorry.

I believe in God. Very strongly.

I lost my 'evangelical bapitst church' because I let a deacon smoke and wear sinful wire rim glasses.' I was the pastor. I was one of the biggest greek experts on Hebrews. Wrote a thesis.

Now I am a deist. God is in the forest, the sunrise, the mountains.

And equality is a principal that says if I'm equal to YOU, we deserve the same health care, the same affordability to live despite illness. If you don't agree, fine by me. The greatest gift I have is music and the ability to fix things others cannot. I'm retiring from the latter. And working hard at the former.

When can some admit that there are differences? Even those of you who were oppressed, seem to think that those who sanctioned that, or ignored it, think those people are some kinds of heroes. Well......

Good will to all.

And may the Great Architect of the Universe give you wisdom, even if he does not come down and cure your baldness, or liver disease, or diabetes. Do your best, treat all men equal, and obey the laws of the country that afford you its protection.

John Conley
Musica est vita