Quote:

All I can say is next time Peter asks for beta testers, apply so you too can see just how complex this stuff really is.

Bob

Bob,

I’ve thought about contacting PGMusic about being a Beta tester and depending on how much is involved I now officially volunteer to Peter to do so.

But as far as “how complex this stuff really is,” that’s just the point. What I do is not complicated at all. Which I’ll get to in a moment.

The other thing is, these kind of things should be worked out before Beta.
There should be unit level testing with each added feature or phase of development as well as UAT (user acceptance testing) before Beta and certainly before RTM (release to manufacture).

And, as alluded to before, I’m not doing anything that complicated. I’m probably the most basic user of BiaB there is.
I type in some chords, select a Style and press Play. That’s really just about all I do. And I only use the program about two hours or so a month!

And I’d say in the past eight months I have discovered about a dozen Individual items that either didn’t work at all or didn’t work as described.

Sorry if this appears as a rant. Not the intention. Just illustrating a problem.
And the frustration factor is heightened because BiaB is such an amazing application. It deserves better.

Thanks for listening, - Mark

Last edited by FirstBassman; 04/01/10 03:48 AM.