I have BIAB Ultra and just love it. The problem I'm having is sometimes While performing my BIAB MP3 song file that I have built will stop playing for a second or two and then resume. Its just random and never the same song file. That's quite annoying. Here is how I have everything set up: I have all my BIAB songs saved as MP3. While performing I have my Dell computer (windows) hooked to a small Yamaha mixer via USB cable. I then add my voice and guitar to other channels of the mixer and then the final mix is sent to my powered PA system. I know when my computer is hooked with my yamaha mixer the sound driver defaults to the yamaha sound driver. When the computer is not connected to the mixer the computer sound driver becomes the default. I'm wondering if while performing I should NOT hook the computer to the mixer and just send the MP3 song directly to my PA system using the Earphone Jack. And then just use the mixer to add my voice and guitar. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Thanks