hey there, I had BIAB 2007 Pro, now upgraded

as far as differencies between the 2007 and 2010, whatever the 'pak' , I'll say this : it's like day and night. For me, the included Realtracks are worth the new purchase alone, they sound really impressive. I have just upgraded from 2007 to 2010 a couple of days ago. I am actually regretting not having bought the Ultrapluspak instead of the Megapak, but even so it's worth all the money I have spent.

as far as the other user requesting a complete rewrite of the program, I'd say that's rather extreme. While I am no computer expert, no software, as far as know, is devoid of bugs completely. BIAB works well most of the time and once you know how to tackle whatever problem,it will give the results it was intended for; also, the user forum is really good as well, you'll find people who help, rather than in many other companies forum's where you find snotty people who write stupid sarcastic replies and this sort of things. I guess that the difference here is because in the BIAB forums there's more musicians.

All in all , I highly recommend the new version over the old one....if you buy it, you'll see what I mean. Just my personal opinion