Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Beautiful song.
Well performed by all.
Mixed perfectly.
Video is impressive, particularly as your first effort.

I've got my hands full trying to make music so, as much as I'd like to, I'm not ready to do video yet, although you've given me some inspiration.

The only critique I can offer is that it might be nice to see more close ups of Janice replacing some of the long shots.

Nice job by all.

moto

Thanks moto. It is time consuming but we spend relatively little time making music and the videos we’ve done so far are shot outdoors - and that fits with our love of hiking and mountain biking. Regarding the closeups we are limited by my insistence on using nothing but my iPhone and no tripod. But our next video does have some “sort of” closeups. We appreciate you watching and commenting!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Deej56
J&B (and Scott and Ray):

Lovely arrangement—very soulful tune. All the right touches on the production, accentuated again by terrific vocals and harmonies. Liked the video a lot—beautiful county you all are living in! Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

My best to you all,

Deej

Thanks lot Deej. We do enjoy our country side and we discover many opportunities for photos on our mountain bike rides on very isolated dirt roads. Glad you liked the clips and the song!

J&B