Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hello All ...

What a fabulous song and video! I actually first watched the first half of this video about a week when I dropped in on the forum for a quick look, as I've done several times over the past couple of months.

Everything is perfectly in its place carries its weight - in other words, great production and mixing. Loved the video! It's perfect for the song.

Glad all you were able to come together for this wonderful music and video - hats off - it's really great!

Best to each of you ...

ALan

Thanks Al, that is the first of three we have recently done. We've learned a good bit since this one particularly regarding lip syncing and use of the video editor. Glad you liked it!

J&B

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Janice & Bud, Scott, rayc,

What an outstanding production!
Janice's vocals are superb as usual.
The sweet guitar tone is exactly Scott's.
The nature is also very beautiful.
The wide rails are just America.
Enjoyed my listen and watch a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Thank you very much Shigeki!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Dear Janice, dear Bud,

I'm late to the party, I'm afraid.
But as I've seen that marvellous video before you already know how much I like it. How much I like the whole attitude ..

Knowing that you two are outdoor people this kind of videos is really YOU. No frills, just very soulful, atmospheric and perfectly suiting this beautiful song.

And, Janice, again a treat to listen to you !!!

All the best,

Stefan

Thank you Stefan. Yes it is fun and many of the scenes are from around our house on on bike rides around the countryside.

We appreciate you support!

J&B