Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
On these latest two issues, i believe Swingbabymix asked questions that were appropriate.

Yes, I agree that some valid questions are being asked. In fact, good questions.

The recommendations by BiaB to change the key signature to G Major for me was intuitive but at the same time intriguing. But more information about the chords used were really required to make an independent analysis.

In a separate example I agreed that the enharmonic Eb and the F could be contributing to a key signature recommendation, but never intended for my response to indicate that the questions were not appropriate. Neither that BiaB was correct nor incorrect.

I also commented on alternative syntax on how to implement Bmin7(b5) in BiaB, especially to use the Chord Builder which I hope would have been helpful.

Additionally, I offered some encouragement to possibly lesser skilled musicians that they should take the opportunity to further explore music theory with a view to better understand the fundamentals of music, this of course is in an attempt to broaden their musical skills and creativity. I still believe that to be a valid and worthwhile suggestion.

I wasn't aware that BiaB incorporated any form of artificial intelligence, but would be keen to learn more. I had always suspected it predominately used well developed algorithms based on the program's design requirements and deliverables.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones