Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
You're correct ZZ, this is not a return to factory settings problem. Jerry, please do that procedure yourself and post a pic of what it looks like because I've been complaining about this for over 20 years and if there are some new controls for this that have not been announced I want to see what it looks like. The display/print sizing for those repeats are too small and to crowded with the chords with no way to adjust it. Same issue with the Coda sign too. Way too tiny. I use this function to print fake book style charts for use on stage but I have to use a workaround.

What I do is remove all repeats, 1st/2nd endings and codas. Lay out the chords the way they would look IF all those signs were there then print it out leaving a 1" margin on the left side and hand write the usual fakebook type notes along with the 1st/2nd endings and anything else needed. Of course when I do that it makes the playback all wrong so I have to make a copy of the song first so now I have two versions, one for correct playback and one to create a chart that I can actually read.

Bob

Thank you Bob at last some sense. This is a SERIOUS issue for BIAB and it is making repeats UNUSEABLE here. All the answers above are not solutions. It needs fixing and some ackknowledgement by PG would be good

Win 11 64, Asus Rog Strix z390 mobo, 64 gig RAM, 8700k