Originally Posted By: dcuny
What they said! Excellent vocal, great backing, clean mix. The tracks sound like they were custom recorded for the song.

I'm sure you could fit in at least one more guitar track! crazy

One weird thing I noticed after listening - I couldn't remember the title of the song! I guess that fit in so naturally with the lyric that it didn't stick out when I was listening to it. I wonder if that had anything to do with people passing on the song, because it's got sass and attitude and good vibes for miles!

David - It is always satisfying when someone says "The tracks sound like they were custom recorded for the song." Thanks for that!

Interesting comment about the title. Guess we just needed it to be a huge hit so that when you hear that phrase, you think of the song smile

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Rock me baby. Nothing like a good old 1-4-5 rock and roll song.

Nicely done

Thanks, Herb.

Originally Posted By: Derochette
Hi floyd jane,

Very nice musical construction. the introduction of the well-placed guitar solo. And Janice's voice still beautiful. I appreciated.

Kindly regard
derochette
alias JaniJackflash

Thanks, Derochette...

Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
Wow, where have I been? I love it. I could hear Mary Chapin Carpenter singing this one all the way to the top of the country charts. Well done.

Thanks, Ronnie...

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Floyd,

Yes, I can definitely hear sassy singers you might have pitched to doing this one—right up their alley. But Janice does it just as well as any of them, IMHO. Terrific mix, great write. Great effort all around!

Best wishes for a Happy Holiday,

Deej

Thanks, Deej...