Mac I understand that, however as we know RB does not handle VSTi as well and most other host do. The fact that i can save any patch i want in MTS, cakewalk, and reaper, and even N-Tracks and it saves the settings without a hitch, again points back to RB. The fact that RB will not save patches if it is in the default position, and i never had a glitch in sampletank inside Rb and or PTPA until i tried to use the jukebox feature points to RB. For all i know you are right, it is a feature of Sampletank that conflicts with RB and Sampletank is causing the problem, however if RB had better VSTi implimentation I doubt this would happen, so again it points to RB.

This is not a RB bashing, i love RB, i love BiaB i use them every day. I will continue to use them everyday! The big issue here is to bring this out so everyone can be aware, and maybe in time some of these VSTi issues will get handled. I defend PG software all the time, but let's face it it is not as stable as some of the other titles. It is close, but let's also face the fact that it does somethings the others do not, the more features the more opportunity for issues. Some folks here have bemoaned the need of better VSTi handling, fix the timing issues, make it handle a larger variety of VSTi. Look some VSti's just are a pill, but sampletank!?!?!? It has always worked well for me, in almost any host 'cept RB

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.