I get a Watchtower magazine every time I'm out of the house. I have no idea who is doing it.

There was a Pentecostal Prayer meeting on the edge of my driveway when I came home from the hospital. My neighbour of 20 years told my wife that I was given cancer by God.

My Mother started a 200 person 'prayer' chain.

I am very religious, and believe deeply in God.

I expressed an opinion on my freedom of religion. There should be none here. It's divisive, and has never, in the history of man, been solved.

I am growing weary of people shoving everything in my face. I get alternative therapies, via 'friends' who don't believe in conventional medicine. Drink this juice and forget chemo. The same guy believes vaccines are poison. I guess he wasn't around like I during the polio years when every summer fever sent your parents into a tizzy.

I make my choices. It's hard to understand how this seems to upset people from south of me, where they are supposed to believe in freedom of religion. I have one, I don't need yours, nor your interpretation of one, thank you just the same.

Gather in a circle and sing Kum by Yah, or however it goes. On a beach at sunset.
Be warned, I can't hear it...

John Conley
Musica est vita