RustySpoon#, Multiple project tabs is an interesting idea.

Charlie found how PG Music read what was written in 2018 and sometime between then and now implemented a cut, copy and paste feature that moves data between multiple instances of Band-in-a-Box.

In the earlier posts questions were raised about how will PG Music manage what data, and how data moves, between multiple instances of Band-in-a-Box. The answer is PG Music created a BiaB clipboard to store data and a clipboard window for the user to select what data is managed. The window also allows data to be selected for a range of bars or the whole song and to save data in a text (txt) file.

Prior to bumping this post I looked at the editing functions in 2023 Band-in-a-Box to see if anything like cut, copy and paste between instances was implemented. I did not think to look at the File functions.

So, once again Charlie Fogle can say, "Band-in-a-Box can do that!" I agree it can and more so I'm marking this thread as resolved.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard05.jpg (138.65 KB, 30 downloads)
Clipboard window

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home