I have both the PG products and MC5, I also have MTS which i think is the best DAW on the market. RB and PT both do not fully handle VSTis like EZdrummer and Jamstix, but it is never a bad thing to have one more program in the tool box to handle thoses situations. No one program does it all, or even does it all well. When i want to use Jamstix, i pop into MTS, but for other things i use RB. If I am making a song and using BiaB or Rb to create a midi drum track, Jamstix will follow that just fine in RB, but if i need Jamstix to create the drum track, I use MTS.

Look MC5 is a low cost option to run along side RB, BiaB, and even PT. It offers two nice tjhings to make a tool kit somewhat more complete. full VST and VSTi implimentation, and TTS as a better Sampler for basic midi. Use them all get familiar. You will find that they are all similar.

One more thing i recently discovered is that MC5 can add lyrics to a midi file karaoke style and that is a cool feature.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.