Greetings one and all... hope you're having a great day

I am on the verge of upgrading my 2022 UltraPAK to the 2024 version. One of the main reasons I want to do this is because of what I've read in the description of the newer version:

The Playback Engine speed has been enhanced and uses multiple CPU Cores to speed generation and renders.

My question is: Is there really a noticeable difference in the time it takes to generate and regenerate my song as I am entering my chords? If so, does this feature apply to the DAW plugin's amount of time to generate as well?

This would be a welcome feature for me as I find it somewhat annoying to have to wait as long as I do after changing even one chord as I'm building my song. Generation time with the plugin is anywhere between 40 - 45 seconds. This doesn't sound like a lot of time but like I said... it's is an annoyance.

I don't think that this waiting time is due to my computer specs. I have an Intel core i7 37 something GB processor, 32gb RAM and run BIAB on a SSD hard drive. In fact, all 3 of my drives are SSD.

Thanks in advance... your input will be much appreciated!!!
Bobby