Yes you are right that the videos have lagged behind. What exactly does RB not do that you would love to see? Be specific because it has a lot of BiaB features, but sometimes it does them lightly different. As far as a decent DAW what would make it Decent?

I’m not looking to argue but to understand what you feel is needed. I just spent a month and a half helping with RB, and while I will agree that there are some things that could make it better, I also learned that it does far more than people give it credit for. Most of the time i asked for something Jeff came back and said try this and lo and behold that was what I was asking.

Here is some things to consider with RB. It came to life due to many asking for a marriage of Powertracks and BiaB. So RB came to life. Most of the newer DAWs were built from the ground up, or were developed using what is called clip based coding, or technology. Picture Cakewalk and how it handles Groove clips. RB was developed using a different code source one taken from Powertracks, so it is not clip based, but more linear. So many of the processes that you use in RB are different from say Cakewalk, but they are there.

Example Vocal comping. It works different from how cakewalks comps, a bit more simple, less fancy you can say, but it does work. Actually it works very well, and was upgraded this year. So here is the question, can you list 10 things you would love to see RB do, and lets see if there is a way to do that already. You may find it is pretty decent.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.