An Elf's Funeral

Comments were made about my Bridge to Nowhere that Dwarfs would fight with the Elfs because they could not enter the Mystical Elfland. Well that fight did happen and all but one Elf made it to safety. This is the song they played at that Elf's funeral.

Sometimes things just fall into place. The weather is so bad here that BobH couldn't make it over today; we get together every Sunday to play guitar. So after shoveling out my driveway I had an idea for this song. I found a BiaB style I liked, chose the instruments, then played my parts, and did the mix. All of this happened in about four hours.

BiaB style = Neon Sign MIDI Smooth Jazz Waltz
Tempo = 50 BPN\M

I deleted the bass and drum tracks.
Piano - EZLeys2 - Dream Machine - preset Celesta Mellow
Guitar - Keyzone Classic - preset Basic EP
Strings - Kontakt - The String Collection - preset Percisa Strings
Me-Bass - Kontakt - Amadeus - preset Basses
Me via my new breath controller and keyboard controller the Swam Viola and EastWest's Play - Alto choir.

Before anyone asks I use the combination of those controllers because it gives me more simultaneous control over the selected patch. My right hand can play the note(s) while my left can control the nuances like tremolo, vibrato, slurs,etc. If I desire I can also program my MIDI foot pedal controller for more options. I can also play polyphonically while the wind controller is only one note at a time. The wind controller does have it benefits so I will be using that also. I had to experiment so this is my first time with the breath controller.

As always all comments are welcomed.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware