I have been a” Biaber” since 1996 and by and large have supported the product by buying the annual upgrades.(not that I always have needed them)
Last October I upgraded to an Audiophile External HD 1Gig ( A Noisy one at that!!!) for $199
So that gave me Biab 2009.5; Real Drums up to and including 26; Soloist up to and including 20; Real Tracks up to and including 66; Styles up to and including 77.

So now for me to upgrade to the latest files 2010.5 plus Real Drums 27,28,29 and Real Band files 67-101 that cheapest Biab can do is $299.

I only want probably about 5% to 10% of that number of files

So should the price be more like $30-$50??

I think your update prices are getting way too expensive why not let us download the required files via a torrent program .I’ll still pay after all!!

I realise that since real tracks/drums have come one the scene the files are way larger, but then I’m thinking that the technology will/has developed smaller formats that still retain the quality of the sound so say using some alternate like Kontakt is looking more feasible. What do you guys and girls think?

I still think is a great product and has come a long way since I started using it and i'm sure there are a heck of a lot more users using it out there than there were in 1996!!