Originally Posted by Frank Alves
I've been working with some Western Swing arrangements. I'd like to create a song with twin fiddles playing in unison. My thought was to create a fiddle track and freeze it, and then copy it to the melody or soloist track. I'm stuck on the copying part. Any thoughts, please.

I have BIAB 2022.

Thanks!
If you have a newer version that has Playable RealTracks it only involves generating the RealTrack, freeze this RealTrack, Rt click and select Track Actions\ Copy/Move Tracks and copy just the Midi Data to another Track, Click on the Playable RealTracks Button, Muter the entire track region, select all the notes and make selected notes playable assign a fiddle playable instrument and in Mixer slightly alter the volume, panning and tone controls and play the track. You can also edit the velocity and some notes a bit in the Piano Roll of the Playable RealTrack if it sounds too much like a double rather than twin fiddles.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.