Thanks again. I did not play any instruments myself accept to program the string pad. The basis for this song was RT set 73. THAT is a great set and a must have, imo. In fact, a style demo in there started my creative juices flowing, although I did take the track in a decidedly different direction than the demo! LOL! But the sax parts, distorted guitar, jazz guitar and soloist, and acoustic piano were all just random selections from different RT sets that worked well together.

An interesting note is that the acoustic piano that I used in the middle of the track is a 'rhytum bossa' piano. Can you imagine? This track is ANYTHING but a bossa! But I was amazed at how well it fit and how tasty the pushes and comping were working with that piano in this track- at my tempo no less. It's a good reason to have all the RT sets, frankly. Anything could possibly work with anything.

Thanks for the listen everyone. I do plan on using RT's in a different role for my song writing. I normally write full blown productions with vocals and I will get to that. But at the moment, I'm having too much fun just letting the RT players do my bidding. And this may last a while! LOL!!

Dan