So what i have gathered so far is that you do not think that BiaB sounds like a real live band of professional musicians right? Well no stinking duh, it isn't.

Look If you can't play anything you are stuck with midi and audio looping type technology. Sorry, but Peter Gannon can not make you a grammy winner. he gave you and the rest of us a tool. How you use it and what results you get are up to you. Most of the song and demos you are critical, of are done by amatures, beginners, and regular guys who played in a band years ago, and just love making music in the "studio/3rd bedroom" There are a few here that play out live and make backing tracks with the software. Are they as good as a 5 piece real band, no, but still good enough for the purpose. They also come with far less problems, no differences of opinion, and no drama. Some of it is very nice. There are a few that use it to record albums, not entirely in BiaB mind you but a track bed is built there, and then processed in whatever DAW one likes. BiaB was never intended as a full recording studio, it is a arragement tool. The tracks are available to use as you have the skills.

If you go back to my link (JBG was not there it is on a different page), play "together they stand" All made in BiaB with the exception of the lead guitar, and vocals. Not perfect mind you but cleanly recorded. It has flaws for sure, but not canned sounding. I mixed it in a separate program. Could it be better, sure i could learn to play the piano, and not rely on a computer to generate that track, but hey i can't, so I used what is available.

This is what everyone is talking about, start with BiaB, but learn the whole gammet of tools. Heck if you are not a musician, of any sorts you have to learn to use some kind of instrument even if that is software. There is not program you can type in chords and out pops a platinum album. It takes a lot of work, and you sitting around critcizing other work does not get it done. If this program is not for you, and you feel you can not learn it well enough, ot gain some value, move on. I have heard some good music come out of this as a basis, i have heard some clunkers as well. There are a lot of folks out there that use this that do not post music here, and many who use it as a tool to work out stuff. If you can not make decent sounding music with this program, how do you expect to make it with anything else? You said you do not play all the instruments right? Well how you gonna get there? Humanize the midi track, use efects and other techniques to make it better. It's up to you.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.