I think compared to what people here are doing with BIAB, the company demos are great. They are not great for what they bring musically, just the sound of the tracks sound far and above better than anything ive heard here. Thats all I said. And Im wondering why.

If that makes me misguided, so be it.

My knowledge of charts has nothing to do with that perspective, I dont chart anything...i'm a singer songwriter of a rock persuation. The rolling stones don't chart...lol...Stevie Ray Vaugn doesn't chart.

Any singer songwriter stuff ive ever heard using BIAB always sounded mechanical,
but it works for jazz music the best.

I also play blues guitar and I can see the value of the program for that.

But rememeber as misguided as you may think I am, im buying the program for me, not for you. It's what I think it will do for me, and im trying to find that out.

And what you say about begginners getting the most benefit, that is the most on spot thing u've said yet. There is no question that if you dont know anything about music, you wont make anything worth while, but you might make something that SOUNDS good, if the SOUNDS are really there. I mean all you need is two chords going back and forth to SOUND good. Play Twsit and Shout by The Beatles C F G, and it should SOUND good, You got one guitar, a bass, drums and Piano...it should SOUND good, but not everybody is SOUNDING good using BIAB.

I write songs, tons. I want to record them. I play guitar and can program EZ drummer. I can buy a bass and fake my way on bass, I can fake my way on Piano
or I can get somebody to play on everything I write. We're talking lots of money, time and reliance on other people.

And at 40 years old, who puts an ad in the papaer saying "Guy looking for form original band" YEAHHH LEts get a record DeaLLLL lol

Im looking to be in charge of my own music and recordings.

Musical Knowledge has nothing to do with it. The Ramones wrote great, and I mean GREAT pop songs, and they knew three chords.

If you think it doesn't take skill to write great pop/rock songs i believe u may be the misguided one.

But we'll argue about that later.