"Surely bob Dylan has proven himself to be one of the worlds great songwriters, Band In A BOX would only then be an extension of his ability, I havent seen him relesae an album using BIAB yet, but it may be coming, due to this post."

That is the sillyist thing i have ever heard. Bob Dylan is a long time professional musician, who records in a pro studio with a group of very talented musicians. You are a one instrument player who has no one else to play with, like a lot of us, we play alone. Most of us have limited talent. I play the guitar and the bass, and a little piano, and a little drums. But i do not play all of them well enough to turn out high end stuff. Evidently you are in the same boat.

So what you saying is that you can't get professional track recordings with BIAB. Bob Dylan doesnt play bass does he? I dont know he plays Piano either. He needs bass and Paino on his songs too.

If BIAB was as good as a real band, he could save money using BIAB.

I know im being facetious, but many real musicians wont respect somebody who releases an album using BIAB tracks. But many do acknoweldged BIAB as a good tool.