The only comments I have about your tracks is that they sound as stiff and canned as you accuse biab users tracks of being, and like most people who have the tools to mix but can't, reverb is not your friend. Listen to the rock and pop demos, since you like the sound of the demos. If you like what you hear, try the software. If you don't, then don't. You have two threads here where you managed to insult almost every biab user here, as well for some reason, you're trying to call out the software for not being used on albums. I can't figure out whether you're a troll or an idiot. I'm going with an even mix of both. The kicker is that either way, you'll still sound as canned as you claim you're trying to avoid. There is NO software that will avoid that all on it's own. It's up to the talent of the user to rise above and on that point...I'm gonna leave it at that. And so, what if you learned that biab is used on tons of albums and there were tons of original rock and pop tunes done by users here that amazed you? Would THAT convince you to buy in and still sound like shit yourself? If for nothing else, I suggest you look elsewhere because I can't imagine many here who'd be willing to help you if you had a problem. Not after you've gone out of your way to let everyone know you think their work is sub par, while using software you don't think has a place in the professional world. If that ain't ass backwards and counter productive to figuring out if a product is right for you, I don't know what is. Even I forgot the golden rule- ignore a troll. Shame on me. I can be as nice as pie but if someone is gonna be a schmuck, they're gonna get my schmucky side right back. Do yourself a favor and cop to being a troll. A troll at least has some brains.

Dan