PitB, What is puzzling me is why you are spending so much time battling folks here if you really don't care about there opinions? What are you defending?

Firstly several of us have offered real advive, but none of it has benn commented on or taken. here goes again, in a real attempt to be helpful. First off I wish i had heard your clips, i can't seem to find them on the page. From what others say your vocals and guitar sound nice, and the drums are adequate. Using BiaB and Rts as bass and a simple piano track would be very easy as far as being wooden or stiff, that is the purpose of RTs they are live recordings, chopped up and regenerated to match the bar markers and chord structure. Bass whether midi or RTs can sound fine in a mix if done right, it is far less critical than the lead guitar, and or backing guitars. Once you have a solid track bed of Real Drums and Real tracks bass, you can layer guitar to the cows come home, and add in a simple solid piano track and move on to the mixing and mastering phase.

I hope this is helpful. It is all this forum and program have to offer. there no other options, as you have said yourself. Try it see what you can do, put the effort into the program. If in 25 days you are not where you want to be ask for your money back and move on.

Oh and by the way Bob Dylan plays the piano quite well, in fact on some concerts he is the piano player. I am sure the old boy plays a nice bass as well.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.