Well this post explains why I battle, cause it's me they respond to. Nobody will tell you to stop antagonizing me, they just will tell me to do it.

Why didn't you tell the last guy to stop trying to outcast me by saying "no one will listen" you only tell me to stop.

my posts started innocently, I didn't realize it was a board for "regulars" I thought it was a board for
asking questions about the BIAB program.

Had I known it a board with religious furor behind it, I'd of been careful not to question the dogma.

It's almost as if u all have stock in BIAB, and Im somehow depreciating the value of the shares by saying "gee I dont think this could be used for a pro recording" or why does the demos sound better than the users on the board", or why dont their demos sound real but they keep telling me it;s the greatest"

In the grand scheme of things I dont matter, my opinion is not going to hurt sales. Go to Amazon.com
every product there has reviews, some good some bad, if I thought a product was good, I still would never log into to amazon and tried to bully that person for making a bad review.

But thats what happened here, and worse, I wasnt even reviewing, I was basing on what ive heard.

I made a statement saying "the company probably records the tracks in a studio to make them sound better" I mean any person who has ever bought anything has had reservations and questions, but one guy says "THEY DO NOT RECORD THE TRACKS IN A STUDIO THEY ARE HONEST PEOPLE" lol

Would it make them dishonest for doing that? The demos just poofed out of nowhere, they dont have the recorded at all? Would you make them sound as bad as you can instead?

At any rate, If/when I get the set, Im going to get the whole thing. I dont think u can evaluate what it can for you with a basic set of styles. so wer'e talkin 500 or so, taking time to master it months maybe. it's a decent enough investment to be concerned over whether or not it's going to be good.

but basicly nobody is going to bully me into believing their way is the right way, I dont care how many users sign on for the important campaign of silencing me.

Tee hee, still a riot, I havent even bought the software yet, and Im reaping rewards... endless humourous antedotes