How do you know it's liked by all?

and I wasn't knocking the software. I mean people could compare two guitar amp emulators, and say "
well brand A is good for clean tones, but stinks for distortion sounds" and brand B is great for distortion but stinks for dirty sounds. And If we wrote that comparison on this board nobody would take offense to it.

But If I wrote BIAB is a great tool for songwriters and for students of music, but stinks for pro recording, I would be bashed.

Maybe it is good for creating/recording realistic tracks, but maybe it's not. no one product is all things to everyone, yet everyone here thinks it is. Thats part of it, goes back to a few posts ago, where I said I didnt know this was a buddy buddy forum, but a tech forum.

truth is, any jazz or blues type person I know has nothing but good things to say about it, or they have heard good things about it, but I dont know many recording artists who are using it. I dont know of any engineers who run a studio and use BIAB to produce tracks for clients and charge them.

So maybe it's somewhere in the middle of everything, but dont dare suggest that. Yikes