The ACW needs some refinements. A couple have been brought up in other forums but I have never seen them posted here.
1) Add the ability to actually do the "fine pitch tuning" in the ACW window.
2) Give the ability to enter the key and time BEFORE the ACW does it's detection.
3) Allow us to make chord corrections BEFORE it goes back to PT or BIAB.

4) The biggest headache is what happens after you "set bar one". The initial lead in bars are a mess in their timing. The song may be 4/4 AFTER bar one but before bar one you can get get bars of 1/32, 1/16, 1/4 and others . . . once this is returned to PT it's hell trying to delete them because it effects the rest of the song, sliding the wave files back and forth. If ultimately you want to import midi into this file you need to have two bars for cc codes etc. Plus the midi aligns itself timing-wise to the new bar tempos so if you are trying to delete these 1/4, 1/32 etc bar measures it throws off the midi timing for the rest of the song.

5) So once the ACW has done it's thing why not give it the ability to set up 2 intro bars (an insert) based on the average tempo of the remainder of the song.

I use the ACW to build a band around a live recorded singer guitar player (Me ) and my playing tempos vary in a song.
I'm sure others do this as well (duh!). So these refinements would be very helpful. Hope I've explained the problems well.
I'm not a programmer so I don't what the programming challenge is. But here's hoping.
Ian

Ian
My "Original Tunes" Site
My gene pool needs more chlorine.