I work with a gentleman on my day job occasional – who has always impressed me because of his positive attitude. One evening as we traveled – he disappeared for a couple of hours. I asked him the next day about it. He explained that he had been pretty wild and headed down the wrong road when younger – but he has been sober for 23 yrs. He still seeks out support groups as he travels – not so much to keep him straight, but as a effort to help others. His brother is a priest and after many years had convinced him that helping others was sometimes the road to helping oneself. I commented on what an amazing story that was – and his response was – maybe there's a song it that for you – so.

I love playing waltzes – no matter what instrument I am playing at the time, but have never been satisfied with the results any time I have tried to compose one. I am not totally satisfied with this one – but it is the path I choose.

A combination of Nu_country waltz and Nora crossover – various tracks rendered in BIAB - then mixed in Sonar. A little guitar strumming myself and attempted to blow a little harp in the bridge ( I am not very good at that).

Jose and Jack is the title – anyone who is familiar with adult beverages should figure out who they are.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/bfRxYgvN/R_Weaver_Jose_and_Jack.html

The Powderman
Learning something new everyday