Given the repertoire that you presented on the link, I think you'd be looking at the 50+ crowd - focusing on Pat's suggestions to find your demographics.
If the bars in your area are featuring primarily Blues, Grass and Southern Rock in the mountains then to have a shot (as I said earlier) you will need to canvas them and learn the hot songs. In the Mountains, maybe your job will be more difficult as the music might not be so mainstream.

Mind you, a rural area is not the same as a metropolitan area - demographics as Pat pointed out are different. In the city you might be able to get away with an updated greatest hits package catering to the 30-45 age group that listens to Adult Contemporary material and modern Country.

John I'm 62 and if I was going to head out live again, I'd probably still do 60s and 70s folk, and sit down with a list of old Billboard top 100 lists from 80s-2010 and pick a few top 10s to learn. The older we get, the harder it is to catch up - that's the problem with being 60 or so. At 60 we can still cut it but at 60 I guess it's easier to stay with that which is familiar (memories and feelings).
Thanks for the listen - no problem there.

Ian

Ian
My "Original Tunes" Site
My gene pool needs more chlorine.