The other day i bought a TC harmony G, i tried it out and did not like it that much, what I really wanted was a Voice works, so I could feed it midi data to control it. I did not want to have to work off a constant guitar signal. AS I wanted to use it for recording as well. So long story I sent it back under the return policy, and ordered a voice works unit.

I would love some good suggestions as to how to set this up when it gets here.

1. I want to feed it off a midi track in my songs. what do you do to get that to function properly?

2. Many reviews say to turn off the EQ to get better sounds, is that true?

3. what patch sets work best with say a midi guitar track?

4. Some of the videos on YouTube show that the first set of patches are for actually playing the notes into for the harmony from a keyboard, I want to have a midi chord sequence track fire the harmonies any suggestions?

5. Any suggestions on how to get CC to start stop, and adjust the harmony inside a track of a song?

I know a lot of these questions overlap, so maybe you get the idea, i am looking for some suggestions as to how to make this thing work well, what have you seen, and learned that might be handy for me.

Thanks in advance for any and all ideas. Rob

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.