This is my second song with Biab and real tracks called Get on with the Get Down. The vision of this song changed over time, going from a jam type thing so I could continue to get a feel for working with real tracks, to a focused track about what I think could be the next line dance craze- the Get Down, of course featured in a club named the Get Down. Now all it has to do is find it's way!

Anyway, it's all real tracks with my vocals, of course. Assembled in Biab/RB and dumped out to Reaper for mixing. I continue to be impressed with real tracks. This song particularly I could have never gotten done without real tracks- at least not as good. I could plunk around on my steel pedal perhaps, but harmonica and fiddle? Nah- not unless I farmed it out to other players. And then that equals time and money. Before biab and real tracks, this production would have easily taken me six months- seriously. If not more. Now, it was done in three weeks from writing to completion. THAT is sweet!

Thank you so much PG music!! You're making my productions WAY better, and a whole lot more fun!

http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewtrack.php?trackid=80496

Dan