Peter and Andrew.
Thanks for looking into this. I have re-named the old titl1.txt, titl2.txt, and titlshow.txt files so they are no longer used. I have my new titl1.txt file active which has only 48 entries in 2 groups. (adjectives and nouns) Still when I open Band in a Box, I get the old PGmusic words. Here is the latest message I sent to tech support: (I made the changes listed above after this note to tech support)

I renamed the titl1.txt file to titl1_txt_OLD to shut it off. Now there is only my new titl2.txt file and the titlshow.txt file in the C:/bb directory. When I start Band in a Box, I get this message:

"48 entries. 3 virtual files. 1 actual file(s)"

It is still only getting the old pgmusic names, but none of my new 48 words which it should be getting exclusively. I only have 2 word groups in my titl2.txt file but it says "3 virtual files". Where is the 3rd virtual file coming from? I have attached my titl2.txt file for you to look at.

--- Jim

Band in a Box 2024 build 1111, Studio One 6.61, AMD 3900X, 32gb ram, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64 bit, Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820, Yamaha CP33, TriplePlay midi controller

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkzi0yL2slMhPVCxc9E9usA