Quote:

And many who HAVE heard about it still imagine it to be the same program it was 5 years ago. That crowd needs to be brought up to date.

I've actually toyed with the idea of striking a deal with the local music store to set up a few saturdays when I will come to the store and demo what BIAB & RB can do. But first they'd have to stock up on the software and on vocal processors, sound modules and midi driven effects pedals. I think once people saw what's possible, they'd fly off the shelves.

(Idea for PGMusic: how about a marketing tactic in which local musicians commit to a certain number of music store demos in a year in exchange for updates?)

I have an Amazon Associates account and I pump BIAB sales on some our websites and get referrals for sales from Amazon! Give it a shot.

I'd like to see some of the BIAB instructional videos on YouTube with links back to the BIAB site. How easy would THAT be? Marketing isn't what it used to be, it's easier, and cheaper to go global. Actually, I want them to keep it a secret, there's too much competition out there for singer/songwriters as it is... Haha.

Bob