Yes, thank you Pat. It's one thing to be a group of 'it's sounds great'. Groups tend to become like family after a while. Family is supportive, but not much knowledge can be gained. To this group, I'm a relative newbee. But I always try to bring some food for thought, opinions, and advice. I can only hope it's taken in the spirit of constructive advice. I'm not above ANYBODY when it comes to writing. It's a wonderful, horrible struggle- each and every song. A love- hate relationship trying to get something done that pleases yourself, and the masses. My opinions can come off strong and set people back sometimes, but that's not the intention. We writers NEED in depth feedback. Collectively, it can be useful. Or, it can be ignored. But at least it's there to consider and it's way more helpful for a writer than simply- it's sounds great.

And btw John, your tune sounds great! That's the overall thing to take. Everything else is opinion- take it or leave it. But there's no denying, you have serious talent. And I also agree with Pat- the bigger the talent and the closer to perfect a production is, the more the nit picks come. It's almost a gauge for how close you really are.

Peace.

Dan