Thank you all for the nice compliments on my new guitar.

Yes, it's a honey!!!

It's a lot more fun to play than my older guitars. It's light on my shoulder, the action is low, it's my first guitar with a whammy bar, it's well balanced, and the pickup configuration gives me a wide sonic palette to choose from.

Plus it's built well. With the Graph Tech nut, Sperzel tuners, and innovative bridge it stays in tune well, even after jiggling the whammy bar.

After our only two days off this week (Mon and Tue) it's off to a country club for a gig this evening.

One-nighters are long gig days. By the time you schlep, set up, sound check, gig (hooray), tear down, schlep and go home, 10 hours can easily pass. But it's worth it to get to play music for a few hours.

Between my sax, wind synth, guitar, flute and voice onstage, and with my band-mate (also best friend and lover) up there with me, it's my second favorite thing to do in the whole world (it's a family forum so I can't say what my first favorite thing is).

Back on topic.

That guitar plays as good as it looks. And it offers something that neither Gibson, Fender or Ibanez can give me.

I'm delighted.

Insights and incites by Notes ♫

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks