I haven't played her much, since I want it to be still brand new.

And the Parkers don't have inlays on the neck because Ken thinks they weaken the neck (they do have fret markers on the top of the neck though).

Supposedly the neck joint with the carbon/glass exoskelton is so strong, you can put the guitar between two chairs and stand on it. That is something I am definitely not going to try.

BTW, my DragonFly does not have any inlays on the neck either, but I never use them anyway. I use the fret markers on the top of the neck. I play standing up, so I can't see the front of the fretboard anyway.

Yes, these things are very expensive, but so are high end Gibsons, and this guitar gives you many more sounds, a smoother neck, and a stronger body than any Gibson does. Plus the neck will not twist and warp and probably never need an adjustment.

I'm sure sooner or later, someone will buy it -- after all -- it's $1,000.00 less than the lowest advertised price on the Internet.

In the meantime, I'm keeping it in it's case in a safe space.

Too bad it didn't have strat-type pickups. I would have kept it if it did. I have a couple of dual pup guitars, and I was really after a super-strat (which I got with my DF).

Wish me luck!!!

Notes ♫

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks