Quote:

Thanks for the input guys. I do appreciate that in our individual capacities as producers, and we all have to wear that hat at some point, there are myriad approaches to every aspect of the recording, arranging, mixing, and mastering process and we all have our own tested processes for achieving our final products. I've been doing this long enough to have confidence in my own capabilities so I tend to filter out suggestions that I see as primarily personal preference. If I listened to, and implemented every suggestion my creations wouldn't sound like they do and as we all know "management by committee" is seldom ever effective. So analyze away...and then implement your suggestions in your next project. And remember...have fun. We have an incredibly creative tool here for making music. We're living in a wonderful time, eh?

Bob

Actually Bob my "input" wasnt to you but John.Because he wondered if his hearing problem was the reason he found the vocal a bit low in the mix and I just pointed out "to him"that I found the same thing and I didnt think it was his hearing problem.Frankie

AMD Athlon 7550 dual core
processor 2.51 ghz
1 87 gb ram
windows 7 Ultimate
yamaha rev 500 effects
tacam DP-24 DAW
Samson Resolv NF monitors
Yamaha PSR-620 Keyboard
Fender semi accoustic guitar