I might not understand that one Bob. What i know is that in Cakewalk you have a main out that is really the control where things sum at the sound card, and PT/RB works the same. In Reaper any buss can be a master and or sub, and that is tooooo much control In MTS there is a true Master buss and effects busses and sub groups are added as needed, and at the master bus a limiter and such can really have an effect on mastering.

In Cake and PT/RB, the A1 buss looks just like any other buss and they are confusing as to what you have, and how you make them work properly. Also with buss architecture like MTS you can route a midi synth directly thru a Audio effect at the track level. I would love to see PG take a page out of that and allow a midi track send the audio signal to a buss with audio effects and back to a true Master buss. If you use a synth like Kontact, or Sampletank in RB, you can open effects after it, but that effect , well effects every track routed thru there. so you can't place a distortion on the midi guitar track without it effecting the strings. You can bounce or render the midi to audio and place an audio effect there but still you lose a level of control.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.