I can't argue that because there are more PC users out there, us Mac dudes are always second in line. You gotta let the market be your guide right? But you know, as much as I love my band in a box, the user interface is from the 70's, and it LOOKS like it was built to run on an Atari. There are so many things about BIAB that get on my nerves, I don't even know where to start. For one, I'd like to know what chorus I'm on without having to switch to the notation window. Anyways...

As long as no one else is writing nice play-along software, PG is safe. No competition for you, eh? But remember, that whole "let the market be the guide thing" can backfire. The only reason we stick to BIAB is that no one else is writing this cool kind of useful software for musicians. Garage band is sort of in the neighborhood, but not really. If anyone else did, I'd jump ship FAST! I'm sick of being #2 to PC users and having to put up with a non-intuitive user interface from the 70's, then watching the PC dudes getting all the fun stuff first.

Are mac users valued here? I say NO!