I disagree with the notion that an anonymous critical post of any aspect of PG's software has no value to PG.

I'm confident that, however scathing, unprofessional, or nonconstructive a post might be, the folks at PG are not crying themselves to sleep after reading it. In fact, they might actually be able to glean some growing sentiment from the community of BIAB users and would-be users alike, that would help shape the future releases of this product.

I think that if the moderators want to separate the anonymous flame-snipers from the PG-can-do-no-wrong-fanboys, they'll do that. Until then, they'll moderate their own forum as they see fit, modify their terms of service as they see fit, and hopefully listen to the comments of the most critical posters - I think it's highly likely that the guy who finally goes to the effort of creating a profile and posting a critical comment, is potentially a future customer waiting in the wings, essentially giving free, unsolicited marketing data to PG, expressing why they have not yet chosen to purchase BIAB, or why they are reluctant to purchase an upgrade.

The PG staff are most certainly grown-ups that don't need to be protected critical posts.