I would not pick up some guy who just ran out of the bank after robbing it, and drive him off to some remote place.

Why should I help people who steal Band in a Box or any other PGmusic software?

How often do you say, 'contact customer support' and then eventually the user gets it sorted out with a little help from an aider or abetter?

I re-iterate my desire to see users registered. I've no problem then if the fields showing where they come from are allowed to be blanked out, I don't really care where you come from but knowing you are from some country with another language can help in formulating a reply.

And as to the net, facebook, twitter (I don't), messaging, skypeing, etc. there needs to be more tolerance. Sometimes that remark you took offence or offense to, was a jest, or oblique humour. Heaven knows we need more humour in our lives, but the politically correct nut jobs are after anyone who makes a remark about anyone. Heaven knows I have a trombone and know how to use it (sort of) but I make trombone jokes ALL THE TIME, the regular 4 who sit behind me in band are just bad boys, always joking and talking and making me miss what the director is telling me, and then I get in on it...so WHAT? Some trombonist is going to sue my backside. I take it all back, I'm going to have get a hidden face, a fictional town, and call myself jean-de-nowwhere! (I'm KIDDING HELLO!)

So I guess I presented 2 dilemas, would you give a helping hand to a thief, and I lament the political correctness people, for as (I believe) Rowan Atkinson said, "every joke has a victim.", and who is leading a campaign that might just outlaw all humour in the UK.

Perhaps you've not been aware, but google Band in a Box + torrent...here's an example of stolen software...
*link removed*

Would you help a software thief?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 12/28/10 08:15 AM
Do you think helping a thief leads to them buying the product(s)?
single choice
Do you favour the phrase "Registered User" being added to the forum?
single choice
Do you favour a special forum for General Questions from Unregistered Users?
single choice
Last edited by pgmoderation; 12/30/10 09:37 AM.