It is a real issue. one thing I don't like is when people steal good software companies go out of business. I personally always buy my software mainly because I like to support the companies who are bringing me the great software........Something to be added to the mix is that there are a lot of honest people being screwed by software companies due to their anti piracy devices....I owned autotune (anteres)...I say owned past tense because I became so disgusted I deleted it and will never do business w/them again) I bought the software legally and then had to buy an ilok which worked the first time for about a month, cost me $50 to have it fixed, the second one worked for about a week. there are no people to talk to so If I want to use what I bought and now paid 80 extra to get to use (30 for original ilok 50 for replacement) I have to pay 50 dollars again. ...I must say I truly appreciate the way P.G. music runs their company..There has always been a person to talk to to resolve technical issues and they are more concerned with putting out great software than they are about thieves.....But I do agree that stealing is wrong....In a way though for a software company it is almost as if dealing with petty thieves is part of the cost of doing business ,kind of like owning a store in the middle of a bad neighborhood...either hire an in store cop and calculate his salary into the cost of doing business or put up with some thieves and calculate that in.

...........Jeff......