I did the poll. The last question is too limited, IMHO. I think some people, who are potential customers, may have valid questions before they purchase. If there is a software program that has some features that BIAB does not have, they certainly would want to ask if BIAB has those features before purchasing. They may not be musicians or have much musical knowledge which would certainly have some bearing on how effectively they could learn and use BIAB. Questions about the learning curve are relevant, IMHO.

Like John, I think the 30 day trial is really fair and helpful. If you get a trial version with limited features, you may find that you cannot make a meaningful evaluation. Putting on a time limit is better, IMO. I might be wasteful, but if I think the program is worthwhile, I just buy the paid version without spending much time on the trial. I have tried some that I just uninstalled within a very short time of trying them out. FWIW. I don't think that I could really decide on BIAB via a trial version. In my case even 30 days would not make me knowledgeable.

stan

Cornet Curmudgeon