Downloading, uploading and/or using software without having the proper licenses is illegal and wrong! A lot of (most all) young people however think it's completely OK for them to do so " 'cause everybody's doing it". I have even seen DJ's doing (paid) shows using cracked software and all illegal mp3's. Funny thing is that when I asked if I could use their name and logo to do drive-in shows they said "Of-course not! That's OUR name and logo. We invented the name and created the logo." When I pointed out they stole software and music they said that that was OK; everybody can download those on the internet.

It would be nice to have a (limited) usable demo of BiaB, RB and PTPA. This way people can testdrive the software without having to buy the software first. We as regular PG-customers know that the service is outstanding and that PG will keep their word on the 30-day money back guarantee. But new prospects don't have that confidence yet and many of them may be scared out of buying the software.

There really is no excuse for software piracy. There are a lot of different products on the market in all price-ranges and some of them are even free. If you want to add reverb, delay, compression and eq on a vocal track you don't have to download a cracked version of Waves Mercury bundle; there are plenty of alternatives you can use. Be it already embedded in your DAW, a cheaper set of VST's or even free legal VST's.

(having said that; I did try a cracked version of Cubase for 4 weeks because there was no other way to try the software. ANd Cubase is way too expensive to buy, try and trash! I had PTPA 12 already as my DAW but I wanted to use the controller functionality of my Yamaha 01X. After 4 weeks I removed the cracked software and bought a Cubase 5 license. Nowadays they have a demo-version, so I now would never have used the cracked version. I did a very detailed spyware, malware and virusc-heck after removing the crack, I tell ya!)