Quote:

EVER SINCE THE REALTRACKS GOT THAT HUGE, PEOPLE CAN´T DOWNLOAD FROM TORRENTS OR FILESHARING SYSTEMS ANYMORE. That`s why they only have real old versions or new versions without Realtracks.

Sorry Rachael, not true or maybe partially true. I went to just one of many BitTorrent sites my assistant showed me and entered "band in a box" and up popped 2010.5 in about 5 seconds, there were a bunch of old versions too and further down the list was a 12G file of Real Drums. 12-15G is the size of one season of a TV series in HD like the Sopranos or Lost. He's told me he can set that up before he goes to bed and it's done in the morning. I didn't see any RT's but I'm pretty sure if I were to really try, maybe get him involved we would find them. One thing occurred to me though. These sites are primarily used by young people. They're not interested in jazz, country, Irish folksongs, classic rock, accordians and the like. If it's not grunge, hip hop and loops they could care less and as soon as they try Biab and realize it's for mostly serious musicians, they probably just blow it off. There's some who really use it but I'll bet it's a small percentage of the kids who download it without knowing what it is.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.