In Preferences-->2-Audio, I have MME listed in the "Audio Drive Type" box. If I click on the "Drivers" button, I get the "Audio Drivers" window. On the left side, there is the "Audio Input Drivers" area, which lists "Microsoft Sound Mapper", "SoundMAX Digital Audio", "Modem #0 Line Record", and "Line 6 PODxt Live". Highlighted is the last one, "Line 6 PODxt Live". On the right side is the "Audion Output Drivers" area, which shows the same choices, with the choices in a different order. In this box, from top to botton, is "SoundMAX Digital Audio", "Microsoft Sound Mapper", "Modem #0 Line Record", and "Line 6 PODxt Live". It's just the top two choices that are in a different order. In this box, the top choice, "SoundMAX Digital Audio", is selected.
---------------------------

As far as the Tutorial .pdf, I don't remember what it was that I was looking at. This whole installation and expedition of the program has been a nightmare. At the moment, I can see that the dialogue boxes in the .pdf are different than what shows up, probably as a result of the difference between 2010.5 and 2011. For example, the tutorial shows when you change the key in the Key Signature box, that there is a prompt that comes up next asking if you want to transpose MIDI data tracks to new key. Well, in 2011, that information is taken care of in the initial Key Signature box.

In the next box of the tutorial, it cites the "Generate" button, with a "+" next to it. There is no "+" next to it, there is a drop-down that asks what you want to Generate, including "All BB Tracks", "Select and Generate a Real Track", etc. Now some of this is obvious to someone who has experience with BIAB, but this is not a successful beginner "How to get started" tutorial. I don't even know what "BB" stands for in this context.

I'm not sure why they would even include a .pdf of the manual for 2010.5 rather than a manual for 2011.

Anyway, I'm more concerned about setting up my audio drivers and getting the damned program to work. Any thoughts?

Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Version 2024 (1111)
64 bit application
RealBand 2024 (1)
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4800MQ @ 2.70GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)