Students, educators, musicians and songwriters around the world have been using Band-in-a-Box for over 20 years. Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use and it is incredibly versatile:
- Quickly generate or load a song for accompaniment for a private or class lesson.
- With RealTracks, students are able to study top studio musicians playing in a wide variety of styles (over 2000!).
- Generate original songs for sight reading drills at any level. Easily transpose the key and tempo.
- Easily create simpler arrangements for less advanced students.
- Instantly generate Soloist tracks to learn how to solo.
- Practice sight reading by following the on-screen notation.
- Watch the notes being played on the Guitar Fretboard or the Big Piano Windows.
- Practice your ear training by playing along with the chord progressions in the generated songs.
- Load in practice progressions such as II - V - I in all keys or Dominant 7th cycle of 4ths.
- Render your songs to wave files, MP3, AIFF, or WMA's to send to your students.
There are so many possibilities! Check out the Learning Zone for more ideas
“I'm in awe. I didn't think that such an incredible program could even exist. This software is a dream come true.” PC JOURNAL