Hi Limau,

Before I answer your questions, I'd like to clarify PG Music's interpretation of "Chorus". In the PG Music sense (and in the most general of senses), "chorus" means "once through the entire song". When one opens BIAB, the default setting is 3 x Choruses. Given that you have been using BIAB for sometime, I imagine that you are well aware of this. Should a new person be reading this thread, though, they will probably not be aware of this subtly with the word "chorus".

With the above in mind, if your song consists of Verse 1, Chorus, Verse 2, Chorus, Verse 3, Chorus, Ending then you could simply input this as one verse followed by a chorus and then set BIAB to play three "choruses" where a BIAB-chorus is what you have input as a verse followed by a chorus.

If however, you wanted to input a song that was something like Verse 1, Chorus, Verse 2, Chorus, Bridge, Chorus then I would suggest that you do it as a single PG Music "Chorus". This is easy enough to do because you only have to enter a single verse and chorus and then you can copy and paste the chords for the other verses and choruses (highlight the required range of bars, press CNTRL+C, relocate the cursor to the first bar of the required section and press CNTRL+V). BIAB calls this the "unfolded" format. Personally, I always write my songs as unfolded works as I feel it gives me easier control over all components.

Lastly, if you want to transpose the last section of music, you will need to highlight that section and then go to Edit | Transpose | Transpose from .. to.

Hope this helps,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024