Hello Eddie,

Like you I have been very frustrated with realband at times. Overall I find it a buggy program given to freeaing up and crashing. As a well known poster once described it on these forums as rather like "My first DAW"

I usually use cubase to mix and what I do find realband invaluable for is creating multiple tracks of realtracks which I will then import into cubase (I don't bother with that drag and drop thing)

If you want the vocal harmonizer then you will need to use realband for that as well.

I think if you use biab to pick your style demo a few of the realtracks that you want, then create multiple tracks of these realtracks in realband save the project to .wav, then import it itno your regular DAW software and do everything there, you will find your workflow well speeded up.

The mixer in cubase is a joy to work with compared to realband I find though others will swear that realband is a the only DAW software that they require.

Overall I don't know realband that well but I know enough to reach the conclussion that there is no way that I will start and finish a song in it.

Like your songs in the user showcase by the way.

musiclover

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile